CS/CS/HB 873: Building Designations
GENERAL BILL by Brandenburg ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Brummer ; Gannon ; Hasner ; Patterson ; Richardson ; Slosberg
Building Designations; designates new alumni center at Fla. Atlantic University as Marleen & Harold Forkas Alumni Center; designates Fla. Agricultural & Mechanical University-Florida State University College of Engineering Building as Herbert F. Morgan Building; designates dining room in Hungry Ram Restaurant as Barbara Finlayson Dining Room; designates Fla. State Hospital Administration Bldg. as William DeWitt Rogers Administration Building, etc.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 Senate - Died in Messages, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/SB 1086 (Ch. 2006-315)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Colleges & Universities (EDC); Education Appropriations (FC); Education Council
• On Committee agenda-- Colleges & Universities (EDC), 03/07/06, 2:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Introduced, referred to Colleges & Universities (EDC); Education Appropriations (FC); Education Council -HJ 00069; On Committee agenda-- Colleges & Universities (EDC), 03/07/06, 2:00 pm, Reed Hall; Favorable with CS amendment by Colleges & Universities (EDC); YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 00193
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b); Now in Education Appropriations (FC) -HJ 00193
• On Committee agenda-- Education Appropriations (FC), 04/04/06, 4:00 pm Or Upon Adjournment of the Fiscal Council, 212-K
• Favorable by Education Appropriations (FC); YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 00346; Now in Education Council -HJ 00346
• On Council agenda-- Education Council, 04/10/06, 10:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable with CS amendment by- Education Council; YEAS 8 NAYS 1 -HJ 00416
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 6.3(b)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 00416
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second time -HJ 00888; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00888; Ordered engrossed -HJ 00888
• Read third time -HJ 00987; Passed as amended; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 00987
• In Messages
• Died in Messages, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/SB 1086 (Ch. 2006-315)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.