CS/HB 1021: Relief/A. Susser/North Broward Hospital District
CLAIMS/LOCAL BILL by Healthcare Council ; Hasner
Relief/A. Susser/North Broward Hospital District; provides for relief of Adam Susser, a minor, by & through his parents & natural guardians, Judith Susser & Gary Susser; compensates him for injuries & damages sustained as result of negligence of North Broward Hospital District, d.b.a. Coral Springs Medical Center; provides for purchase of annuity to benefit special needs trust; provides for payment of attorney's fees, lobbyist's fees, & costs. CLAIM: $668,782.
Last Action: 5/1/2007 House - Substituted CS/SB 38; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/SB 38 (Ch. 2007-263) -HJ 00915
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Healthcare Council
• Introduced, referred to Healthcare Council -HJ 00073
• On Council agenda-- Healthcare Council, 04/17/07, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS by- Healthcare Council; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 00516
• CS read 1st time on 04/18/07 -HJ 00515; CS filed
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 00569
• Placed on Special Order Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 00763; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00764
• Substituted CS/SB 38; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/SB 38 (Ch. 2007-263) -HJ 00915
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.