CS/SB 1064: Facility Enhancement Challenge Grant Programs [FPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Education Facilities Appropriations ; King
Facility Enhancement Challenge Grant Programs [FPCC]; amends specified provision re Community College Facility Enhancement Challenge Grant Program; requires that project be approved by State Board of Education or Legislature; requires that unexpended private matching funds revert to direct-support organization capital facilities matching account of community college; provides for future termination of Alec P. Courtelis Capital Facilities Matching Trust Fund, etc. Amends 1011.32, 1013.79.
Last Action: 5/24/2007 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-61
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Education Facilities Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Education Facilities Appropriations -SJ 00063
• On Committee agenda-- Education Facilities Appropriations, 03/28/07, 1:00 pm, 412-K
• CS by- Education Facilities Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00285; CS read 1st time on 03/29/07 -SJ 00289; Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00285
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00321
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00354; CS passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 00354; Immediately certified -SJ 00354; Requested House to concur, or failing to concur, appoint conference committee -SJ 00358
• In Messages; Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 00430; Read 2nd time -HJ 00430; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00430; Read 3rd time -HJ 00430; CS passed as amended; YEAS 112 NAYS 0 -HJ 00430; Immediately certified -HJ 00435; Requested Senate to concur, or appoint conference committee -HJ 00435
• In returning messages
• Refused to concur, acceded to request for conference committee -SJ 00377; Conference Committee appointed: Senators Carlton, Chair; King, Vice-Chair & At Large; Webster, At Large; Criminal & Civil Justice: Crist, Chair; Argenziano, Dawson, Joyner, Villalobos; Education Pre-K - 12: Wise, Chair; Bullard, Constantine, Dockery, Garcia, Siplin; Higher Education: Lynn, Chair; Justice, King, Oelrich, Ring; General Government: Alexander, Chair; Aronberg, Baker, Bennett, Jones, Lawson; Health & Human Services: Peaden, Chair; Gaetz, Rich, Saunders, Wilson; Transportation & Economic Development: Fasano, Chair; Diaz de la Portilla, Hill, Margolis, Webster -SJ 00399
• Conference Committee appointed: Sansom, Baxley, Bogdanoff, Bowen, Gelber, Hasner, Rivera, Saunders,Seiler, Cannon, Kravitz, Aubuchon, Bucher, Bullard, Cretul, Cusack, D. Davis, M. Davis, Fitzgerald, Glorioso, Holder, Nehr, Patterson, Reed, Mayfield, Kendrick, Allen, Boyd, Brandenburg, Culp, Grimsley, Kreegel, Kriseman, Machek, Nelson, Randolph, Troutman, Williams, Gardiner, Grant, Attkisson, Domino, Evers, Gibbons, Gonzalez, Homan, Jordan, Meadows, Robaina, Sands, Schenck, Scionti, G. Thompson, Bean, Zapata, Anderson, Ford, Galvano, R. Garcia, H. Gibson, Harrell, Hays, Hooper, Patronis, Ausley, Porth, Schwartz, Skidmore, Taylor, Reagan, Brown, Brise, Carroll, Chestnut, Fields -HJ 00510; Holloway, Lopez-Cantera, Murzin, Poppell, Precourt, Richter, Weatherford, Dean, Ross, Adams, Ambler, Frishe, Hukill, Llorente, Mahon, Needelman, Planas, Snyder, N. Thompson, L. Garcia, Gibson, Jenne, Peterman, Roberson, Sachs, Thurston, Pickens, Traviesa, Altman, Coley, Flores, Legg, McKeel, Mealor, Proctor, Simmons, Bendross-Mindingall, Heller, Kiar, Long, Richardson, Vana, Waldman -HJ 00510
• Conference Committee Report received -SJ 01157; Conference Committee Report adopted -SJ 01159; Passed as amended by Conference Committee Report (381926); YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 01159
• In returning messages; Conference Committee Report considered -HJ 01290; Conference Committee Report adopted -HJ 01291; Passed as amended by Conference Committee Report; YEAS 119 NAYS 0 -HJ 01292
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 01256
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-61
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.