CS/SB 110: Health Ins./Prostate Cancer Coverage [EPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Banking and Insurance ; Hill ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Justice ; Argenziano ; Peaden ; Bullard ; Wise ; Dawson ; Siplin ; Bennett ; Posey ; Storms ; Joyner ; Lynn ; Margolis ; Jones ; Lawson ; Wilson ; Crist
Health Ins./Prostate Cancer Coverage [EPCC]; creates "Senator Les Miller Act"; requires that health insurance policies, group health insurance policies, & health maintenance contracts provide coverage for annual screening for prostate cancer for men of specified age or older; provides that coverage for prostate cancer screening does not limit diagnostic benefits otherwise allowed under policy; provides finding that act fulfills important state interest, etc. Amends FS.
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Health Policy; General Government Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Banking and Insurance; Health Policy; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00013
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/20/07, 9:15 am, 412-K
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 00216; CS read 1st time on 03/21/07 -SJ 00217
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Now in Health Policy -SJ 00216
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 04/10/07, 2:00 pm, 301-S
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00328
• Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00328
• On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/24/07, 8:15 am, 401-S
• Favorable by- General Government Appropriations; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00544
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00544
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00680
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00700; CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00700
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.