CS/HB 1185: Trespass/Construction Site [EPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Safety & Security Council ; Aubuchon
Trespass/Construction Site [EPCC]; defines term "construction site" for specified purposes; revises requirements for posting on construction site; revises definition of terms "authorized person" or "person authorized" for specified purposes. Amends 810.011,.09.
Last Action: 6/12/2007 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-123
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Safety & Security Council
• Introduced, referred to Safety & Security Council -HJ 00084
• Referred to Courts (SS) by Safety & Security Council -HJ 00176
• On Committee agenda-- Courts (SS), 03/14/07, 9:00 am, 306-H
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Courts (SS); YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -HJ 00227
• Now in Safety & Security Council -HJ 00227
• On Council agenda-- Safety & Security Council, 04/11/07, 8:00 am, Reed Hall
• CS by- Safety & Security Council; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 00453
• CS read 1st time on 04/13/07 -HJ 00451; CS filed
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 00492
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 00698; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00699
• Read 3rd time -HJ 00784; CS passed as amended; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 00784
• In Messages; Received, referred to Regulated Industries; Criminal Justice -SJ 00623
• Withdrawn from Regulated Industries; Criminal Justice -SJ 00641; Substituted for CS/SB 2180 -SJ 00641; Read 2nd time -SJ 00641; Read 3rd time -SJ 00641; CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00641; Immediately certified -SJ 00641
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 00852
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-123
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.