HB 1355: Mortgage Broker & Lender License Exemptions
GENERAL BILL by Richter
Mortgage Broker & Lender License Exemptions; exempts from mortgage broker & mortgage lender licensure requirements natural persons under exclusive contract with certain licensees; specifies licensee requirements; requires surety bond; provides bond requirements; requires business plan & national background check. Amends 494.006.
Last Action: 5/4/2007 House - Died in Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced -HJ 00095
• Referred to Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council -HJ 00184
• Referred to Financial Institutions (JE) by Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council -HJ 00225
• On Committee agenda-- Financial Institutions (JE), 03/22/07, 9:15 am, 306-H --Temporarily deferred
• Referral to Financial Institutions (JE) revoked by Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council -HJ 00492; Now in Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council; On Council agenda-- Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council, 04/19/07, 9:15 am, Morris Hall --Not considered
• Died in Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.