HB 1521: Sure Ventures Programs
GENERAL BILL by Harrell
Sure Ventures Programs; creates & provides legislative intent for Sure Ventures Commercialization Program; creates Sure Ventures Commercialization Grant Program; creates SURE Venture Capital Act; requires Enterprise Florida, Inc., to facilitate establishment of SURE Venture Capital Fund; creates Institute for Commercialization of Public Research, etc. Creates various ss. of Ch. 288. APPROPRIATION: $13,000,000.
Last Action: 5/4/2007 House - Died in Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/HB 83 (Ch. 2007-189), CS/CS/HB 131 (Ch. 2007-190)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced -HJ 00108
• Referred to Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council; Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00189
• Referred to Economic Development (EEI) by Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council -HJ 00191
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Development (EEI), 03/19/07, 2:00 pm, Reed Hall
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Development (EEI), 03/20/07, 5:00 pm, Reed Hall --If necessary
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Economic Development (EEI); YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -HJ 00227; Now in Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council -HJ 00227
• On Council agenda-- Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council, 04/17/07, 9:00 am, 404-H --Not considered
• Died in Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/HB 83 (Ch. 2007-189), CS/CS/HB 131 (Ch. 2007-190)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.