SB 1680: Herbert Hoover Dike Improvements [RPCC]
MEMORIAL by Aronberg ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Pruitt ; Bullard ; Alexander ; Argenziano ; Atwater ; Baker ; Bennett ; Carlton ; Constantine ; Crist ; Dawson ; Deutch ; Diaz de la Portilla ; Dockery ; Fasano ; Gaetz ; Garcia ; Geller ; Haridopolos ; Hill ; Jones ; Joyner ; Justice ; King ; Lawson ; Lynn ; Margolis ; Oelrich ; Peaden ; Posey ; Rich ; Ring ; Saunders ; Siplin ; Storms ; Villalobos ; Webster ; Wilson ; Wise
Herbert Hoover Dike Improvements [RPCC]; urges Congress to authorize improvements to bring Herbert Hoover Dike into compliance with current levee protection safety standards by 2014 & to authorize funding to expedite improvements.
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Military Affairs and Domestic Security -SJ 00111
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 03/14/07, 1:30 pm, 401-S --Temporarily postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 03/22/07, 1:00 pm, 401-S
• Favorable by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00258
• Now in Military Affairs and Domestic Security -SJ 00258
• On Committee agenda-- Military Affairs and Domestic Security, 04/10/07, 9:30 am, 301-S
• Favorable by- Military Affairs and Domestic Security; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00328; Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00328
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00432; Amendment(s) adopted (235066) -SJ 00432; Adopted as amended (235066); YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 00432
• Immediately certified -SJ 00490
• In Messages; Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 00525; Substituted for CS/HM 489 -HJ 00542; Read 2nd time -HJ 00542; Adopted; YEAS 111 NAYS 0 -HJ 00542
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00496
• Signed by Officers and filed with Secretary of State
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.