CS/SB 236: Motor Vehicle Insurance/Foster Child [SPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Appropriations ; Bennett ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Fasano ; Lynn
Motor Vehicle Insurance/Foster Child [SPCC]; creates pilot program for purpose of reimbursing foster parents, residential facilities, or foster children who live independently for portion of increased costs of motor vehicle insurance for foster child who has driver's license; directs DCFS to establish pilot program in Sarasota, DeSoto, Manatee, Pinellas, Pasco, & Hillsborough Counties; requires that person who incurs increased cost submit to DCFS documentation of that increase, etc.
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Health and Human Services Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 02/07/07, 9:00 am, 412-K
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Now in Health and Human Services Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00020; On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 02/07/07, 9:00 am, 412-K; Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00095; Now in Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00095
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Appropriations, 04/13/07, 8:30 am, 110-S
• CS by- Health and Human Services Appropriations; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 00440; CS read 1st time on 04/18/07 -SJ 00440
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2); Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00440
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00436
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00472; CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00472
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.