CS/SB 2396: Joint Rules of Legislature [OPCC]
CONCURRENT RESOLUTION by Rules ; King
Joint Rules of Legislature [OPCC]; adopts Joint Rules of Florida Legislature & amends Joint Rule One, re lobbyist registration & compensation reporting, & Joint Rule Seven, re organization & duties of Legislative Budget Commission.
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Rules
• Introduced, referred to Rules -SJ 00090
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/13/07, 5:15 pm, 110-S
• CS by- Rules; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -SJ 00135; CS read 1st time on 03/15/07 -SJ 00169
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2); Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00135
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted HCR 7011 -SJ 00234; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HCR 7011 (Adopted) -SJ 00234
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.