CS/SB 650: Osteopathic Physicians [SPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Health Regulation ; Fasano
Osteopathic Physicians [SPCC]; revises requirements for licensure or certification as osteopathic physician in this state; requires renewal fee for registering as resident osteopathic physician; requires consideration of intent in order to classify certain actions within practice of osteopathic medicine as misdemeanors; increases penalty for failure to provide certain information re employment of said physicians; repeals provision re licensure by examination, etc. Amends FS.
Last Action: 6/27/2007 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-229
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Regulation; Judiciary; Health and Human Services Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 03/07/07, 3:30 pm, 401-S
• Introduced, referred to Health Regulation; Judiciary; Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00043; On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 03/07/07, 3:30 pm, 401-S
• CS by Health Regulation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00134; CS read 1st time on 03/15/07 -SJ 00162
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Remaining references corrected to Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00169; Now in Health and Human Services Appropriations
• Withdrawn from Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00235; Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00282
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00304; CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00304
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 00895
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for HB 1141 -HJ 00913; Read 2nd time -HJ 00913
• Read 3rd time -HJ 00967; CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 00967
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00875
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-229
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.