SB 666: Fiscal Intermediary Services Orgs./Health Care [EPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Fasano
Fiscal Intermediary Services Orgs./Health Care [EPCC]; redefines term "fiscal intermediary services organization" for purposes of provisions governing organizations that manage business affairs of health care professionals; provides exception from requirement to obtain bond; revises compliance requirements for registration as fiscal intermediary services organization. Amends 641.316.
Last Action: 6/15/2007 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-140
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Health Regulation
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/07/07, 9:00 am, 412-K
• Introduced, referred to Banking and Insurance; Health Regulation -SJ 00044; On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/07/07, 9:00 am, 412-K
• Favorable by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00108; Now in Health Regulation -SJ 00108
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 03/14/07, 9:00 am, 401-S
• Favorable by- Health Regulation; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00133; Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00133
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00254; Amendment(s) adopted (864990, 770260) -SJ 00254; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00255
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00277; Passed as amended; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 00277
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 00895
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for CS/HB 1111 -HJ 00913; Read 2nd time -HJ 00913
• Read 3rd time -HJ 00967; Passed; YEAS 113 NAYS 3 -HJ 00967
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00875
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-140
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.