SB 716: Hospitals/Natural Disaster/Emergency [SPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Siplin
Hospitals/Natural Disaster/Emergency [SPCC]; requires AHCA to adopt model protocol of uniform polices & procedures for hospitals to follow in event of natural disaster or state of emergency; requires that hospitals provide shelter space for children of hospital employees who are on duty during emergency; requires that AHCA prescribe by rule schedule for hospitals to submit uniform policies & procedures for review & approval, etc. Creates 395.1033.
Last Action: 5/4/2007 Senate - Died in Committee on Health Regulation
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Regulation; Military Affairs and Domestic Security; Health and Human Services Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Health Regulation; Military Affairs and Domestic Security; Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00046
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 03/14/07, 9:00 am, 401-S --Temporarily postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 03/27/07, 3:15 pm, 401-S --Temporarily postponed
• Died in Committee on Health Regulation
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.