SB 736: Trespass on Commercial Premises [EPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Oelrich
Trespass on Commercial Premises [EPCC]; provides that person may not remain on commercial premises held open to public following order to leave on specified grounds. Creates 810.091.
Last Action: 5/4/2007 Senate - Died in Committee on Commerce
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Commerce; Criminal Justice; Judiciary
• Introduced, referred to Commerce; Criminal Justice; Judiciary -SJ 00047
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce, 03/27/07, 9:00 am, 401-S --Temporarily postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce, 04/09/07, 1:15 pm, 401-S --Temporarily postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce, 04/16/07, 1:30 pm, 401-S --Temporarily postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce, 04/23/07, 9:30 am, 401-S --Temporarily postponed
• Died in Committee on Commerce
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.