SB 90: Motor Fuel Taxes/Commercial Aviation [EPCC]
GENERAL BILL by King
Motor Fuel Taxes/Commercial Aviation [EPCC]; provides for refunds on taxes paid for motor fuel used for commercial aviation purposes; defines term "commercial aviation purposes". Amends 206.41.
Last Action: 5/22/2007 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-31
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Transportation; Finance and Tax; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 01/23/07, 9:00 am, 37-S
• Favorable by Transportation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Now in Finance and Tax
• Introduced, referred to Transportation; Finance and Tax; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 00012; On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 01/23/07, 9:00 am, 37-S; Favorable by Transportation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00095; Now in Finance and Tax -SJ 00095
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 03/20/07, 3:45 pm, 301-S
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Finance and Tax (083936); YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00216
• Now in Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 00216
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations, 04/13/07, 8:30 am, 309-C
• Favorable by- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00404; Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00404
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00502; Amendment(s) adopted (083936) -SJ 00502; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00502
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00530; Passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 00530
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 00892
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for CS/HB 67 -HJ 00910; Read 2nd time -HJ 00910
• Read 3rd time -HJ 00962; Passed; YEAS 106 NAYS 5 -HJ 00962
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00875
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-31
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.