HB 1069: Broward County [OPCC]
LOCAL BILL by Seiler
Broward County [OPCC]; Repeals act that prohibits governing body of municipality from annexing property lying within Broward County unless such municipality has adopted land use plan.
Last Action: 6/10/2008 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2008-281
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Government Efficiency & Accountability Council
• Introduced, referred to Government Efficiency & Accountability Council -HJ 00085
• Referred to Urban & Local Affairs (GEA) by Government Efficiency & Accountability Council -HJ 00207
• On Committee agenda-- Urban & Local Affairs (GEA), 03/12/08, 9:00 am, 306-H
• Favorable by Urban & Local Affairs (GEA); YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 00284; Now in Government Efficiency & Accountability Council -HJ 00284
• On Council agenda-- Government Efficiency & Accountability Council, 04/16/08, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Government Efficiency & Accountability Council; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 00683
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 00683
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 00832; Read 3rd time -HJ 00832; Passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 00832
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Rules -SJ 00976
• Withdrawn from Rules; Placed on Local Calendar; Read 2nd and 3rd times -SJ 01016; Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 01016
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 01373
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2008-281
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.