CS/SB 1070: Intergovernmental Cooperation [RPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Education Pre-K - 12 Appropriations ; King ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Lynn
Intergovernmental Cooperation [RPCC]; Authorizes parties to an interlocal agreement to provide for the use or maintenance of facilities or equipment. Authorizes district school boards to perform certain functions by means of an interlocal agreement. Provides for the use of school buses for additional public purposes. Provides for reimbursement and indemnification, etc.
Last Action: 5/28/2008 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2008-43
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Community Affairs; Education Pre-K - 12; Education Facilities Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 02/21/08, 9:00 am, 412-K
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0; Now in Education Pre-K - 12
• Introduced, referred to Community Affairs; Education Pre-K - 12; Education Facilities Appropriations -SJ 00067; On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 02/21/08, 9:00 am, 412-K; Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00130; Now in Education Pre-K - 12 -SJ 00130
• On Committee agenda-- Education Pre-K - 12, 03/12/08, 2:30 pm, 110-S
• CS by Education Pre-K - 12; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00288; CS read 1st time on 03/20/08 -SJ 00320
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2); Now in Education Facilities Appropriations -SJ 00288
• On Committee agenda-- Education Facilities Appropriations, 03/25/08, 5:15 pm, 412-K
• Favorable by- Education Facilities Appropriations; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00345
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00345
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00422
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00453; CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 00453
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 00503
• Substituted for CS/HB 445 -HJ 00540; Read 2nd time -HJ 00540
• Read 3rd time -HJ 00631; CS passed; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 00631
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00780
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2008-43
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.