SB 1416: Alimony/Supportive Relationship [SPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Diaz de la Portilla
Alimony/Supportive Relationship [SPCC]; Requires the court to consider and make a finding of fact concerning the existence of a supportive relationship between an obligee and a person who is not related by consanguinity or affinity and with whom the obligee resides when determining a proper award of alimony, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2008 Senate - Died in Committee on Judiciary
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Judiciary
• Introduced, referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Judiciary -SJ 00087
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 03/19/08, 9:00 am, 412-K
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 4 NAYS 3 -SJ 00287
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 00287
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/21/08, 2:30 pm, 110-S --Not considered
• Died in Committee on Judiciary
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.