CS/SB 2574: Pub. Rec./Victim of Sexual Violence [SPCC]
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Judiciary ; Fasano ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Crist
Pub. Rec./Victim of Sexual Violence [SPCC]; Expands an exemption from public records requirements for certain records and time sheets submitted to an agency to include those submitted by an employee who is a victim of sexual violence. Extends future legislative review and repeal. Revises a statement of public necessity to conform, etc.
Last Action: 4/28/2008 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00926; Amendment(s) adopted (489316) -SJ 00926; Substituted CS/HB 1141 -SJ 00926; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/HB 1141 (Ch. 2008-254), HB 489 (Ch. 2008-253) -SJ 00926
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Commerce; Governmental Operations; Judiciary; Rules -SJ 00295
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 03/26/08, 1:00 pm, 412-K
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (353696); YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00372
• Now in Commerce -SJ 00372; On Committee agenda-- Commerce, 04/01/08, 9:30 am, 401-S
• Favorable by Commerce; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00389; Now in Governmental Operations -SJ 00389
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Operations, 04/09/08, 4:00 pm, 110-S
• Favorable by Governmental Operations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00520
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 00520
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/16/08, 3:30 pm, 110-S
• CS by Judiciary; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00754; CS read 1st time on 04/23/08 -SJ 00768
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Now in Rules -SJ 00754
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 00802; Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00926; Amendment(s) adopted (489316) -SJ 00926; Substituted CS/HB 1141 -SJ 00926; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/HB 1141 (Ch. 2008-254), HB 489 (Ch. 2008-253) -SJ 00926
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.