CS/CS/SB 2580: West-Central Florida Water Restoration Action Plan [RPCC]
GENERAL BILL by General Government Appropriations ; Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Alexander ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Carlton ; Bennett ; Aronberg ; Storms ; Baker
West-Central Florida Water Restoration Action Plan [RPCC]; Provides criteria governing the implementation of the said water restoration action plan by the Southwest Florida Water Management District. Requires that the district coordinate with regional water supply authorities and governmental partners to maximize opportunities concerning the efficient expenditure of public funds. Prohibits the permitting of landfills under certain conditions, etc.
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00295
• Introduced -SJ 00295
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 04/03/08, 9:00 am, 401-S
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00479; CS read 1st time on 04/09/08 -SJ 00490
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00479; On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/08/08, 1:00 pm, 401-S --Temporarily postponed
• On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/10/08, 2:30 pm, 401-S
• CS/CS by- General Government Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00619; CS read 1st time on 04/16/08 -SJ 00633
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2); Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00619
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00591
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00645; CS passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 00646
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 00978
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.