SB 432: Artificial Reefs/Placement of Vessels [RPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Bennett ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Gaetz ; Saunders ; Jones ; Dockery ; Lynn
Artificial Reefs/Placement of Vessels [RPCC]; Authorizes the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) to plan, establish, and administer the Florida Ships-2-Reefs Program, a statewide matching grant program, for the securing and placing of United States Maritime Administration and United States Navy decommissioned vessels in state or federal waters seaward of the state to serve as artificial reefs, etc.
Last Action: 6/10/2008 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2008-100
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Community Affairs; General Government Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 03/06/08, 3:15 pm, 401-S
• Introduced, referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Community Affairs; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00030; On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 03/06/08, 3:15 pm, 401-S
• Favorable by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00169
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 00169
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/09/08, 4:00 pm, 412-K --Not considered
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/17/08, 2:00 pm, 412-K
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 00752
• Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00752; On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/22/08, 10:00 am, 401-S
• Favorable by- General Government Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00753
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00753
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00836
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00864; Passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 00864
• In Messages; Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01026
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 01154; Read 3rd time -HJ 01154; Passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 01154
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00979
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2008-100
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.