SB 12: Relief/Stephen Hall/DOT [WPSC]
CLAIM/GENERAL by Haridopolos ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Altman ; Smith ; Lawson ; Rich ; Baker ; Alexander ; Negron ; Justice ; Hill ; Detert ; Storms ; Wilson ; Gelber
Relief/Stephen Hall/DOT [WPSC]; Compensates Stephen Hall for injuries sustained as a result of the negligence of an employee of the Department of Transportation. Provides a limitation of the payment of fees and costs, etc. CLAIM WITH APPROPRIATION: $388,000.
• Referred to The Special Master on Claim Bills
• Introduced, referred to The Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 00015
• References corrected to The Special Master on Claim Bills; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 00322
• Recommendation: Favorable by The Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 00349; Now in Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 00349
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations, 04/06/10, 3:15 pm, 309-C
• Favorable by- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00524
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00524
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00591; Read 3rd time -SJ 00591; Passed; YEAS 33 NAYS 5 -SJ 00591
• In Messages
• Received -HJ 01093; Referred to Calendar -HJ 01093
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 01174; Substituted for HB 9 -HJ 01174
• Read 3rd time -HJ 01228; Passed; YEAS 112 NAYS 3 -HJ 01229
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00991
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -SJ 00991
• Approved by Governor -SJ 01582
• Chapter No. 2010-234
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.