CS/SB 60: Relief/Pierreisna Archille/DCFS [SPSC]
CLAIM/GENERAL by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs ; Storms
Relief/Pierreisna Archille/DCFS [SPSC]; Compensates Pierreisna Archille, a mentally disabled person, by and through Darlene Archille, Limited Guardian of Property for Pierreisna Archille, for injuries and damages sustained as a result of the negligence of employees of the Department of Children and Family Services. Provides for reversion of funds. Provides a limitation on the payment of attorney's fees, lobbying fees, costs, and other similar expenses, etc. CLAIM WITH APPROPRIATION: $1,200,000.
• Referred to The Special Master on Claim Bills
• Introduced, referred to The Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 00017
• References corrected to The Special Master on Claim Bills; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs -SJ 00527; Recommendation: Favorable by The Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 00523; Now in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs -SJ 00523; On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 04/13/10, 10:00 am, 401-S
• CS by- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00552; CS read 1st time on 04/14/10 -SJ 00554; Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute); Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00552
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00592; Read 3rd time -SJ 00592; CS passed; YEAS 34 NAYS 4 -SJ 00592
• In Messages
• Received -HJ 01094; Referred to Calendar -HJ 01094
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 01175; Substituted for CS/HB 195 -HJ 01175
• Read 3rd time -HJ 01230; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 01230; CS passed as amended; YEAS 110 NAYS 3 -HJ 01230
• In returning messages
• Concurred (204693) -SJ 01072; CS passed as amended (204693); YEAS 35 NAYS 3 -SJ 01072; Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 01072
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2010-235
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.