SB 1500: Foster Care Providers
GENERAL BILL by Latvala ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Lynn
Foster Care Providers; Decreases the limits of liability and requisite insurance coverage for lead community-based providers and subcontractors. Provides immunity from liability for the Department of Children and Family Services for acts or omissions of a community-based provider or subcontractor, or the officers, agents, or employees thereof.
Last Action: 5/7/2011 Senate - Died in Banking and Insurance
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Judiciary; Budget -SJ 170
• Introduced -SJ 170
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/29/11, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 04/05/11, 10:15 am, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 04/12/11, 9:15 am, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Banking and Insurance
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.