CS/SM 214: Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill/Tax Relief
MEMORIAL by Community Affairs ; Gaetz ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Latvala ; Sobel
Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill/Tax Relief; Urges the Congress of the United States to support the tax-relief provisions of H.R. 5699 and S. 3934, initiated in the 111th Congress, or similar legislation, relating to the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill of 2010.
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Budget Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development Appropriations (BTA)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Budget -SJ 25
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 01/11/11, 8:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 118
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Budget -SJ 118
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 108
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development Appropriations, 01/27/11, 8:30 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Budget Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development Appropriations; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 117
• Now in Budget -SJ 117
• Introduced -SJ 25
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 03/11/11, 1:15 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 110
• Favorable by- Budget; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 204
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 204
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/15/11
• Read 2nd time -SJ 223
• Adopted -SJ 224
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.