SB 532: Public Corruption
GENERAL BILL by Fasano
Public Corruption; Provides for the reclassification of criminal offenses committed under color of law.
Last Action: 3/30/2011 Senate - Unfavorable by Rules, laid on Table; YEAS 3 NAYS 8 -SJ 309
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Rules Subcommittee on Ethics and Elections (EE)
- Rules (RC)
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Rules Subcommittee on Ethics and Elections; Rules; Criminal Justice; Budget -SJ 47
• On Committee agenda-- Rules Subcommittee on Ethics and Elections, 03/07/11, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Rules Subcommittee on Ethics and Elections; YEAS 12 NAYS 1 -SJ 118
• Introduced -SJ 47
• Now in Rules -SJ 118
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/29/11, 3:15 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Unfavorable by Rules, laid on Table; YEAS 3 NAYS 8 -SJ 309
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.