CS/SB 54: Relief/Melvin and Alma Colindres/City of Miami
CLAIM/LOCAL by Rules ; Storms
Relief/Melvin and Alma Colindres/City of Miami; Compensates Melvin and Alma Colindres for the wrongful death of their son, Kevin Colindres, sustained as a result of the negligence of police officers of the City of Miami. Provides a limitation on the payment of fees and costs, etc. CLAIM: Indeterminate
Last Action: 5/7/2011 House - Died on Calendar
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Special Master on Claim Bills (SM)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 17
• Introduced -SJ 17
• Also referred to Rules -SJ 472
• Recommendation: Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 469
• Now in Rules -SJ 469
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/26/11, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by- Rules; YEAS 8 NAYS 1 -SJ 568
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 568
• CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 570
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/05/11
• Read 2nd time -SJ 975
• Amendment(s) adopted (666044) -SJ 975
• Read 3rd time -SJ 975
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 32 NAYS 3 -SJ 975
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 1981
• Received -HJ 1981
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.