SB 548: Obsolete Health Care Provisions
GENERAL BILL by Hays
Obsolete Health Care Provisions; Repeals provisions relating to the designation of separate restrooms and separate dressing rooms for males and females, Florida Healthy People 2010 Program, and the MedAccess program within the Agency for Health Care Administration.
Last Action: 5/3/2011 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 4027 (Ch. 2011-176) -SJ 730
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Regulation (HR)
• Referred to Health Regulation; Budget -SJ 48
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 03/09/11, 3:15 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 48
• Favorable by Health Regulation; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 185
• Now in Budget -SJ 185
• Withdrawn from Budget -SJ 605
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/03/11
• Read 2nd time -SJ 730
• Substituted HB 4027 -SJ 730
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 4027 (Ch. 2011-176) -SJ 730
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.