CS/HB 667: Pub. Rec./Local Government Inspector General
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Government Operations Subcommittee ; Clemens
Pub. Rec./Local Government Inspector General; Expands exemption from public records requirements to include certain records relating to investigations in custody of inspector general of local government; provides for future review & repeal of exemption; provides statement of public necessity.
• Referred to Government Operations Subcommittee; Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 58
• Introduced -HJ 58
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Subcommittee, 03/23/11, 8:00 am, 306 HOB
• CS by Government Operations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 341
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Government Operations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 332
• Now in Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee -HJ 366
• On Committee agenda-- Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee, 04/01/11, 8:45 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 409
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 409
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 04/07/11, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 590
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 590
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/11
• Read 2nd time -HJ 823
• Read 3rd time -HJ 823
• CS passed; YEAS 111 NAYS 1 -HJ 823
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 580
• Referred to Community Affairs; Judiciary; Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 580
• Withdrawn from Community Affairs; Judiciary; Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 632
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/SB 828 -SJ 632
• Read 2nd time -SJ 632
• Read 3rd time -SJ 632
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 632
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1003
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2011-87
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.