SB 772: Affordability Trust Fund/DCA
TRUST FUND/GENERAL BILL by Siplin
Affordability Trust Fund/DCA; Creates the Energy Affordability Trust Fund within the Department of Community Affairs. Provides the purpose of the trust fund and the source of funds. Provides for future review and termination or re-creation of the trust fund.
Last Action: 5/7/2011 Senate - Died in Environmental Preservation and Conservation
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities (CU)
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Budget -SJ 61
• Introduced -SJ 61
• On Committee agenda-- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities, 03/14/11, 10:15 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; YEAS 12 NAYS 1 -SJ 226
• Now in Environmental Preservation and Conservation -SJ 226
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Environmental Preservation and Conservation
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.