SB 850: State Forests
GENERAL BILL by Hays ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Altman ; Gaetz
State Forests; Provides for Wounded Warrior special hunt areas for certain disabled veterans. Provides for funding. Provides eligibility requirements.
Last Action: 5/3/2011 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 663 (Ch. 2011-116) -SJ 746
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Military Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security (MS)
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations (BGA)
• Referred to Military Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Budget -SJ 67
• Introduced -SJ 67
• On Committee agenda-- Military Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 03/23/11, 3:15 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Military Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 286
• Now in Environmental Preservation and Conservation -SJ 286
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 03/30/11, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 322
• Now in Budget -SJ 322
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations -SJ 473
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations, 04/13/11, 9:15 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 468
• Now in Budget -SJ 468
• Withdrawn from Budget -SJ 605
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Consent Calendar, 05/03/11
• Read 2nd time -SJ 746
• Amendment(s) adopted (127488) -SJ 746
• Substituted CS/HB 663 -SJ 746
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 663 (Ch. 2011-116) -SJ 746
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.