CS/SB 94: Blood Establishments
GENERAL BILL by Health Regulation ; Gaetz
Blood Establishments; Redefines "blood establishment" and defines "volunteer donor." Prohibits local governments from restricting access to public facilities or infrastructure for certain activities based on whether a blood establishment is operating as a for-profit organization or not-for-profit organization. Authorizes the Department of Legal Affairs to assess a civil penalty against a blood establishment that fails to disclose specified information on the Internet, etc.
- Health Regulation (HR)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations (BHA)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Health Regulation; Community Affairs; Budget -SJ 19
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 01/11/11, 1:45 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Regulation; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 118
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 118
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 02/08/11, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 117
• Now in Budget -SJ 117
• Introduced -SJ 19
• CS by Health Regulation read 1st time -SJ 109
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 200
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations, 03/15/11, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 232
• Now in Budget -SJ 232
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 03/22/11, 10:15 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Budget; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 236
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 236
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/29/11
• Read 2nd time -SJ 297
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 305
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 306
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.