CS/SB 1354: Environmental Resource Permitting
GENERAL BILL by Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations ; Detert
Environmental Resource Permitting; Requiring the Department of Environmental Protection, in coordination with the water management districts, to adopt statewide environmental resource permitting rules for activities relating to the management and storage of surface waters; preserving an exemption from causes of action under the “Bert J. Harris, Jr., Private Property Rights Protection Act”; requiring counties, municipalities, and delegated local pollution control programs to incorporate by reference certain rules; requiring counties, municipalities, and delegated local pollution control programs to amend ordinances and regulations within a specified timeframe to incorporate applicable rules; providing a presumption of compliance for specified design, construction, operation, and maintenance of certain stormwater management systems; providing exemptions for specified stormwater management systems and permitted activities, etc.
Last Action: 3/5/2012 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7003 (Ch. 2012-94) -SJ 790
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations (BGA)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Budget -SJ 146
• Introduced -SJ 146
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 01/24/12, 3:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 279
• Now in Budget -SJ 279
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations -SJ 282
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations, 02/02/12, 8:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0
• Now in Budget -SJ 325
• CS by Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 333
• Withdrawn from Budget -SJ 556
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/12
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/05/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 790
• Substituted CS/HB 7003 -SJ 790
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7003 (Ch. 2012-94) -SJ 790
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.