SB 1750: Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners
GENERAL BILL by Siplin ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Montford
Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners; Authorizing advanced registered nurse practitioners to initiate involuntary examinations under the Baker Act of persons believed to have mental illness, etc.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 Senate - Died in Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Regulation (HR)
- Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations (BHA)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Health Regulation; Budget -SJ 231
• Introduced -SJ 231
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 02/09/12, 1:15 pm, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 02/16/12, 10:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Health Regulation (913088); YEAS 5 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Amendments)
• Now in Budget -SJ 523
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 674
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations
• Died in Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.