SB 342: Use of Cigarette Tax Proceeds
GENERAL BILL by Storms ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Joyner ; Sobel ; Norman ; Detert ; Bennett ; Fasano ; Margolis ; Altman ; Latvala ; Gibson ; Rich ; Siplin ; Dockery ; Ring
Use of Cigarette Tax Proceeds; Revising the payment and distribution of funds in the Cigarette Tax Collection Trust Fund; providing specified purposes for the use of funds that are appropriated out of the trust fund; providing legislative intent; authorizing moneys transferred to the Board of Directors of the H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute to be used to secure financing to pay costs for specified purposes at certain facilities and other properties, etc.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 Senate - Died in Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7087 (Ch. 2012-32)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Regulation (HR)
- Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (BFT)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Health Regulation; Budget -SJ 33
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 01/12/12, 10:15 am, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 33
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Health Regulation (205560); YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 135
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Amendments)
• Now in Budget
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 255
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax
• Died in Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7087 (Ch. 2012-32)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.