HB 4137: Basins
GENERAL BILL by Pilon ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Williams, T.
Basins; Repeals provisions relating to formation & designation of Manasota Basin; repeals provisions relating to termination of Oklawaha River Basin & Greater St. Johns River Basin.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 Senate - Died in Environmental Preservation and Conservation
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Agriculture (AG)
- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations (BGA)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 153
• Introduced -HJ 153
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 01/17/12, 12:30 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 229
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 229
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 01/19/12, 8:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 239
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 239
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/15/12
• Read 2nd time -HJ 623
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 653
• Passed; YEAS 119 NAYS 0 -HJ 654
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 833
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Agriculture; Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; Budget -SJ 833
• Died in Environmental Preservation and Conservation
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.