CS/SB 478: Department of Health
GENERAL BILL by Health Regulation ; Margolis
Department of Health; Repealing provisions relating to department authorization for the development of a Hepatitis A awareness program, etc.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 Senate - Died in Budget, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 1263 (Ch. 2012-184)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Regulation (HR)
- Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations (BHA)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Health Regulation; Budget -SJ 43
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 01/12/12, 10:15 am, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 43
• CS by Health Regulation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 135
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Health Regulation read 1st time -SJ 162
• Now in Budget -SJ 135
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 255
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations, 01/26/12, 8:30 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations (368304); YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 280
• Now in Budget -SJ 280
• Died in Budget, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 1263 (Ch. 2012-184)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.