SB 562: Community-based Development Organizations
GENERAL BILL by Lynn
Community-based Development Organizations; Repealing provisions relating to the Community-Based Development Organization Assistance Act, the eligibility of community-based development organizations and eligible activities for certain grant funding, the award of grants by the former Department of Community Affairs, the reporting of certain information by grant recipients to the former department, and rulemaking authority of the former department, etc.
Last Action: 3/6/2012 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 4027 (Ch. 2012-91), CS/HB 7055 (Ch. 2012-116) -SJ 874
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Budget Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development Appropriations (BTA)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Commerce and Tourism; Budget -SJ 49
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 12/05/11, 12:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 110
• Now in Commerce and Tourism -SJ 110
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 01/09/12, 3:15 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 110
• Now in Budget -SJ 110
• Introduced -SJ 49
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 160
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development Appropriations, 01/25/12, 10:30 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Budget Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development Appropriations; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -SJ 279
• Now in Budget -SJ 279
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 02/21/12, 3:45 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Budget; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -SJ 671
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 671
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/12
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/05/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 787
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 874
• Substituted HB 4027 -SJ 874
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 4027 (Ch. 2012-91), CS/HB 7055 (Ch. 2012-116) -SJ 874
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.