CS/HB 59: Spaceport Territory
GENERAL BILL by Business and Consumer Affairs Subcommittee ; Ray ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Abruzzo ; Adkins ; Ahern ; Bernard ; Burgin ; Costello ; Crisafulli ; Davis ; Ford ; Fullwood ; Hukill ; Jones, M. ; Mayfield ; McBurney ; Nunez ; Perman ; Perry ; Pilon ; Porter ; Porth ; Renuart ; Rogers ; Van Zant ; Wood ; Young
Spaceport Territory; Revises spaceport territory to include certain properties.
• Referred to Business and Consumer Affairs Subcommittee; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 12
• On Committee agenda-- Business and Consumer Affairs Subcommittee, 12/06/11, 3:30 pm, Webster Hall
• CS by Business and Consumer Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 178
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 169
• Introduced -HJ 12
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/12/12, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
• CS by Business and Consumer Affairs Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 161
• Favorable by Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 218
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 218
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 01/19/12, 8:30 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 247
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 247
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/22/12
• Read 2nd time -HJ 721
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 770
• CS passed; YEAS 112 NAYS 0 -HJ 770
• In Messages
• Referred to Military Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Commerce and Tourism; Community Affairs; Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Budget -SJ 760
• Received -SJ 760
• Withdrawn from Military Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Commerce and Tourism; Community Affairs; Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Budget -SJ 774
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 774
• Substituted for CS/SB 110 -SJ 774
• Read 2nd time -SJ 774
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 785
• CS passed; YEAS 30 NAYS 0 -SJ 785
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1096
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2012-104
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.