CS/SB 624: Household Pharmaceuticals Collection and Disposal Trust Fund/DEP
TRUST FUND/GENERAL BILL by Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations ; Richter
Household Pharmaceuticals Collection and Disposal Trust Fund/DEP; Creating the Household Pharmaceuticals Collection and Disposal Trust Fund within the Department of Environmental Protection; providing for sources of funds and purposes; providing for annual carryforward of funds; providing for the future review and termination or re-creation of the trust fund, etc.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 Senate - Died in Budget
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Health Regulation (HR)
- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations (BGA)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Health Regulation; Budget -SJ 54
• Introduced -SJ 54
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 02/06/12, 3:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Environmental Preservation and Conservation (304776); YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 325
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Amendments)
• Now in Health Regulation -SJ 325
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 02/22/12, 3:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Regulation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 671
• Now in Budget -SJ 671
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations -SJ 674
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations, 02/28/12, 10:45 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 743
• Now in Budget -SJ 743
• CS by Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 745
• Died in Budget
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.