CS/HB 7043: Obsolete or Outdated Programs and Requirements
GENERAL BILL by Economic Affairs Committee ; Government Operations Subcommittee ; Roberson
Obsolete or Outdated Programs and Requirements; Repeals provisions relating to creation & duties of Florida State Employee Wellness Council, Judah P. Benjamin Memorial at Gamble Plantation Historical Site Advisory Council, Small Business Regulatory Advisory Council, small business advocate, creation & duties of Statewide Intermodal Transportation Advisory Council, creation & duties of Health Information Systems Council, developmental disabilities compact, & Florida Institute for Nuclear Detection & Security; revises provisions relating to rule adoption by state agencies; requires rules ombudsman in EOG to assume certain duties formerly performed by Small Business Regulatory Advisory Council; deletes provisions that require OPPAGA, upon request, to conduct study & issue report to Governor & Legislature regarding impact on small business of certain proposed agency rules that have been rejected; removes requirement to keep one hand on handlebars while operating bicycle.
Last Action: 3/25/2012 - Chapter No. 2012-27, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 541 (Ch. 2012-63), CS/CS/CS/HB 599 (Ch. 2012-174), CS/CS/CS/HB 1263 (Ch. 2012-184)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 240
• Introduced -HJ 240
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 02/16/12, 11:30 am, Reed Hall
• CS by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 685
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 682
• CS by Economic Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 681
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/22/12
• Read 2nd time -HJ 700
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 748
• CS passed; YEAS 96 NAYS 19 -HJ 749
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 835
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Budget -SJ 835
• Withdrawn from Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Budget -SJ 1006
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 1006
• Substituted for SB 2086 -SJ 1006
• Read 2nd time -SJ 1006
• Read 3rd time -SJ 1006
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 1 -SJ 1006
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1245
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2012-27, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 541 (Ch. 2012-63), CS/CS/CS/HB 599 (Ch. 2012-174), CS/CS/CS/HB 1263 (Ch. 2012-184)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.