SB 722: Autism
GENERAL BILL by Garcia ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Dockery
Autism; Creating the Autism Spectrum Disorder Study Committee to study autism spectrum disorder in families in which English is the second language; providing for membership, meetings, and duties; prohibiting committee members from receiving compensation for their services; authorizing certain funding for publications, subject to approval of the State Surgeon General; requiring a report to the Governor and Legislature; providing for expiration of the committee, etc.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 Senate - Died in Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations (BHA)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Budget -SJ 62
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 01/12/12, 10:15 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 62
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 135
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 135
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/22/12, 12:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 671
• Now in Budget -SJ 671
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 674
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations
• Died in Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.