CS/SB 800: County Boundary Lines
GENERAL BILL by Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax ; Negron
County Boundary Lines; Incorporating a portion of St. Lucie County into Martin County; revising the legal description of Martin County; revising the legal description of St. Lucie County, to conform; transferring roads; providing for transition pursuant to an interlocal agreement; providing requirements for such agreement; providing for Martin County to compensate St. Lucie County for certain loss of revenue, etc.
Last Action: 4/7/2012 - Chapter No. 2012-45
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (BFT)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Budget -SJ 68
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 01/12/12, 8:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 68
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 135
• Now in Budget -SJ 135
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 161
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 01/24/12, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 280
• Now in Budget -SJ 280
• CS by Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax read 1st time -SJ 286
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 02/01/12, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Budget; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 314
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute) -SJ 314
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/07/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 323
• Amendment(s) adopted (478122, 549198) -SJ 323
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 324
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 345
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 345
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 1103
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/12
• Received -HJ 1103
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1133
• Substituted for CS/CS/HB 1319 -HJ 1133
• Amendment(s) adopted (831651) -HJ 1133
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1165
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 113 NAYS 2 -HJ 1165
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (831651) -SJ 1045
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 1047
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 1047
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2012-45
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.