CS/HM 1087: United States 65th Infantry Regiment, the Borinqueneers
MEMORIAL by Local and Federal Affairs Committee ; Santiago ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Diaz, M. ; Hood ; Hutson ; Metz ; Rehwinkel Vasilinda ; Saunders ; Stewart ; Torres
United States 65th Infantry Regiment, the Borinqueneers; Urges Congress & President of U.S. to award Congressional Gold Medal to U.S. 65th Infantry Regiment, the Borinqueneers.
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 107
• Referred to Local and Federal Affairs Committee; Veteran and Military Affairs Subcommittee -HJ 199
• On Committee agenda-- Local and Federal Affairs Committee, 03/27/13, 2:00 pm, Webster Hall
• CS by Local and Federal Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 385
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Local and Federal Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 381
• Original reference(s) removed: Veteran and Military Affairs Subcommittee
• Referred to- Calendar -HJ 402
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/24/13
• Substituted SM 1266
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SM 1266 (Adopted)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.