CS/CS/SB 1684: Environmental Regulation
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Altman
Environmental Regulation; Authorizing the Department of Environmental Protection to adopt rules requiring or incentivizing the electronic submission of certain forms, documents, fees, and reports; revising provisions for the duration of leases and letters of consent issued by the Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund for special events; providing conditions for fees relating to such leases and letters of consent; prohibiting other local governmental entities from imposing requirements and fees or establishing programs for installation and abandonment of groundwater wells, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 999 (Ch. 2013-92) -SJ 1020
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Agriculture (AG)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Agriculture; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 178
• Introduced -SJ 178
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 04/02/13, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 346
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 360
• Now in Agriculture -SJ 346
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 04/08/13, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Agriculture; YEAS 4 NAYS 2 -SJ 363
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 363
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 04/17/13, 11:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 481
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 481
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/23/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 14 NAYS 3 -SJ 659
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 659
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 667
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/02/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 1019
• Substituted CS/CS/CS/HB 999 -SJ 1020
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 999 (Ch. 2013-92) -SJ 1020
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.