SB 212: Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission Trust Funds
TRUST FUND/GENERAL BILL by Hays
Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission Trust Funds; Deleting a restriction on an expenditure from the Lifetime Fish and Wildlife Trust Fund; renaming the Fish and Wildlife Habitat Program as the Land Acquisition Trust Fund; providing for the administration and funding of the Save the Manatee Trust Fund; providing for the administration and funding of the Invasive Plant Control Trust Fund, etc.
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Appropriations -SJ 20
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 01/24/13, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 113
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 113
• Introduced -SJ 20
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/12/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 193
• Amendment(s) adopted (464330) -SJ 193
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 193
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 225
• Passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 225
• Immediately certified -SJ 229
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 275
• Received -HJ 275
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/21/13
• Substituted for HB 7053 -HJ 294
• Read 2nd time -HJ 294
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 318
• Passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 319
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 292
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -SJ 367
• Approved by Governor -SJ 433
• Chapter No. 2013-22
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.