HB 4001: Florida Renewable Fuel Standard Act
GENERAL BILL by Gaetz ; Perry ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Ahern ; Artiles ; Brodeur ; Coley ; Combee ; Edwards ; Hood ; Ingram ; O'Toole ; Steube ; Stone ; Wood ; Workman
Florida Renewable Fuel Standard Act; Repeals Florida Renewable Fuel Standard Act.
• Referred to Energy and Utilities Subcommittee; Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 133
• On Committee agenda-- Energy and Utilities Subcommittee, 02/19/13, 9:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Energy and Utilities Subcommittee; YEAS 7 NAYS 6 -HJ 156
• Now in Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 156
• Introduced -HJ 133
• On Committee agenda-- Regulatory Affairs Committee, 03/22/13, 8:30 am, 404 HOB --Temporarily deferred
• On Committee agenda-- Regulatory Affairs Committee, 03/27/13, 2:00 pm, 404 HOB
• Favorable by- Regulatory Affairs Committee; YEAS 10 NAYS 8 -HJ 374
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 374
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/11/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 515
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 590
• Passed; YEAS 77 NAYS 39 -HJ 591
• In Messages
• Referred to Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; Environmental Preservation and Conservation -SJ 506
• Received -SJ 506
• Withdrawn from Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; Environmental Preservation and Conservation -SJ 555
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 555
• Substituted for CS/SB 320 -SJ 555
• Read 2nd time -SJ 555
• Read 3rd time -SJ 555
• Passed; YEAS 33 NAYS 1 -SJ 555
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 910
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-103
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.