HB 4043: Florida Building Code
GENERAL BILL by Raulerson
Florida Building Code; Repeals provisions relating to development & maintenance of biennial coastal building zone construction training program.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 House - Died on Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 135
• Referred to Business and Professional Regulation Subcommittee; Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 201
• On Committee agenda-- Business and Professional Regulation Subcommittee, 03/20/13, 1:00 pm, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Business and Professional Regulation Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 306
• Now in Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 306
• On Committee agenda-- Regulatory Affairs Committee, 03/27/13, 2:00 pm, 404 HOB
• Favorable by- Regulatory Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 375
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 375
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.