CS/HB 563: Reporting Requirements for Economic Development Programs
GENERAL BILL by Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee ; Rodriguez, J. ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Dudley
Reporting Requirements for Economic Development Programs; Provides definitions; requires DEO to publish specified information concerning state investment in economic development programs; requires DEO to use methodology & formulas established by EDR for specified calculations; requires EDR to provide description of specified methodology & formulas to DEO & DEO to publish description within specified period; provides procedures & requirements for reviewing, updating, & supplementing specified published information; requires DEO to annually publish information relating to progress of Quick Action Closing Fund projects; requires DEO to publish certain confidential information pertaining to participant businesses upon expiration of specified confidentiality period; requires DEO to publish certain reports related to businesses that fail to complete tax refund agreements under tax refund program for qualified target industry businesses; provides construction & legislative intent; authorizes DEO to adopt rules.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 House - Died in Economic Affairs Committee, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7007 (Ch. 2013-39), CS/SB 406 (Ch. 2013-42)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 63
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee, 02/19/13, 3:00 pm, 12 HOB
• CS by Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 156
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 152
• Introduced -HJ 62
• CS by Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 149
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/12/13, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 228
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 228
• Died in Economic Affairs Committee, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7007 (Ch. 2013-39), CS/SB 406 (Ch. 2013-42)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.