CS/HB 671: Pharmacy Technicians
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Hutson ; Campbell ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Tobia
Pharmacy Technicians; Revises number of registered pharmacy technicians that pharmacist may supervise; requires written prescriptions for specified controlled substances to be legibly dated in specified format.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 Senate - Died in Health Policy
Bill Text: PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 72
• Introduced -HJ 72
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 03/12/13, 9:00 am, 306 HOB
• Favorable by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 228
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 228
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 03/22/13, 8:30 am, Morris Hall
• CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 13 NAYS 4
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 341
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 355
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/17/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 632
• Amendment(s) adopted (300763) -HJ 633
• Read 3rd time -HJ 633
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 101 NAYS 16 -HJ 633
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Regulated Industries; Rules -SJ 510
• Received -SJ 510
• Died in Health Policy
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.